Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend

My first weekend in Germany!

Friday i went to a youth small group-was great to see people i hadn't seen in 4 years.
After that i went with some cousins to a pop teens feast thing in Baden-Baden where i met more people that i had known =) funny to see what 4 years does to some. I'm sure i've changed a fair bit.

Saturday me and Mutter (my grandma) had a relaxing day.

Sunday went to church and once again met more people that I haven't seen for a while =) it's all fun! The youth of the church had a hang out time that evening, it was pretty cool...volleyball, food, movie, friends.

Aaanyway! that's just a little update on my life =)
hope i didn't bore you.

(what are you supposed to write on these things anywho???)
.

1 comment:

§ Cows Cant Drive § said...

Gosh nathalie that was the most boring thing in the world whz did u have to blaber on!...

Just joking lol it was good!!

great to hear from you!!
sounds like your haven fun!!
give my love to everyone!
miss you heapsÜ
Love leilani