Monday, September 29, 2008

Rambles

How quick time goes.
It seems like only yesterday i was on my way to Auckland to catch my plane.
Now I'm 5 days away from starting my DTS. WOW!!!

I'm so excited, nervous, anxious...I don't know too much about how everything's going to be once I start (how many people, what the bathrooms\bedrooms\toilets are going to be).

haha but I have complete trust that God will take care of me and the little things that may be important to me. He always does.

I've had a wonderfull time with my Grandma and family here (i leave on Friday).
It's been interesting being here for the first time without my family. But good.

Last week my Grandma and I were in a smallish car crash. A car hit the back of us and ruined the axle. But we are fine, Thank You Jesus!
It was still an interesting experience to be in a car crash. hmm...
.

No comments: