Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hi!

So this week has been interesting :)

we found out where we were going for our mini outreach.

we found out our options for main outreach, which we then prayed about all week.

we found out a lot about ourselves by doing a lot of test (personality, giftings etc).

So it has been a good week, long, busy, full...but good.

Next week we have Lisa from the States. She's a good friend of Chrisianne Keller, my aunt. So that'll be really exciting!!!
I think she is talking along the lines of the fear of God...WOW!

We are hosting tonight the first DTS of YWAM Slovakia! So it's been a full house and a fun evening! We played lots of games and had lots of food.

Today I had kitchen duty and man did I get stretched :)
we didn't have anyone to tell us what to do and none of us knew what to do so I'll just say, "it was an interesting eperience!" :D

God is Good All the Time, All The Time God is Good!
.

No comments: